Sunday, August 2, 2009

Almost a Year!

Wow, I've been away from updating my blog, and site for almost a year now. I haven't really been doing anything with music till recently, I've been busy!
First of all, as of June 19th, 2009 I got married to my girlfriend of 3 years, Robin. Then on July 15th, 2009, we had our first baby. His name is Aidan Michael Royer, and as of today he is in the hospital for a infection. Robin's staying with him while I stay at home and protect the fort lol.
Anyways, my life has been crazy, and just when I think everything is going to settle down, something else happens. I guess I will just have to wait until I'm old and can't do shit lol.
Tonight is about the only time I really had to myself, so I think after I'm done with this blog I'm going to go and update the website.

No comments: