Sunday, March 11, 2007

Nothing Yet

I said in the last post that I would update you all on my first recording session...right? Well, I never really had time to have a good one yet. I've just been messing around with the software, and seeing what I could do with my acoustic.
Its hard to find time to record when there are five people living in this house, and someone is always sleeping or resting! Its really hard to get them out of the house, which is my dad, mom, grandpa, brother and soon my sis and her husband when he gets done with college this year! Sometimes I just want to move out right away. But I can't see the point in paying rent for something you will never own. Rent around here is as much as a house anyhow so it would be just plain stupid to rent. I got some money saved up, and I hope to move out in the next year or two. Plenty of time to work on music! Hopefully I will have my second album out by then!
Just updating on my absence and what I've been doing. Nothing really yet, just messing around with the guitar, and trying different things with my songs! I will try and keep this updated twice a month! So stay tuned!

No comments: