Sunday, March 11, 2007

Here We Go!

I really didn't think I would figure this recording software out today, but I played around with it for about an hour and am finally making progress! I practiced one of my songs a few times, and figured out all the little controls I need to mix it. So...wow alot of things are going to be happing in the next few months. I will be working on my new cd, and brandonroyer.com will be started.
So lets see here...I have to design a website and put content on it. I have to update my myspace with some of my songs and pictures. I have to record all of my music and send it in for copyright, and I have too keep you all updated here! I'm really going to be working on my music in the next coming weeks, hopefully I will get a song or two recorded. I'm not real good with the whole singing thing, but I'm sure it will sound OK. Anyways, just keeping you updated!

No comments: