Saturday, July 30, 2016

Small Update

Two blogs in the same month is rare around here! The truth is that I am actually starting to get some things done around here before my next semester of college. I have a full schedule as it is, working full time, summer classes, and starting next Saturday I will be a morning DJ for WRGG out of Greencastle, PA. It is volunteer work and I am looking forward to seeing how everything is done at a radio station. It has always been something I've been interested it, which is one of the reasons I started a podcast...Indie Radio Nashville
Tonight I sit behind my computer typing this blog, while listening back to a recording that I just completed. I am currently tracking the vocals for one of my songs, "Goodbye Baby" and trying to complete it this weekend, which would make it my third finished song for the new album. Work is steady and a pain in the ass truthfully. I will be sick of these songs when the album does come out because of the amount of time I've put into them. The time I put into the recordings will also bring happiness because I will have finally released something new almost 8 years.

No comments: