Thursday, November 8, 2007

November 8th, 2007

Hello everyone, hope your November is going well..mine ain't! I am still as of now recovering from the flu. I had to leave work early yesterday because I wasn't feeling too great and had a fever. Good thing I got it now and not during hunting season!

I didn't get a chance to do any voice sessions yet this month..because of my illness. But my voice is feeling pretty strong right now and I might try a few sessions tomorrow since I'm off work. Might as well, there really isn't much other to do around here lol.

I've also updated the forum style. Its not so plain now, although I still don't have a banner. I like the colors, I think it fits the website perfectly, and should be more inviting for visitors to post.

Well, that's all the updates for now, have a Happy Thanksgiving, and take care!

No comments: