Monday, October 15, 2007

BrandonRoyer.com Update!

There are a few updates I've added onto the site today. All the pages should no longer have "Under Construction" on them. I have updated the Biography page, the shop page with a picture of the cover for the new album. The site should look alittle different, I had some help on another forum cleaning up some of my code. Everything should look fairly good on all web browsers.

On the music side of life, I now have four songs recorded for the new cd, and have figured out there will be a total of 12 songs on this album! I recorded a few with the acoustic, and a few with the electric..lets see if you can tell the difference! I hoping to get some more time in the near future to record. I want to have the album avalible before the new year, I will update you as work progresses!

No comments: